Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sick!

25-06-11
Not a good day or week to start up with. I'm officially sick! Got caught up with gastric flu and I'm currently down with on/off fever. The feeling is really terrible, you don't get to sleep or eat well. You won't even have the strength to do anything but to just lay in bed and rot. I am thankful that those really crazy suffering days are over as I'm recovering pretty fast, feeling so much better now but still not that well yet.

27-06-11
On the other hand, I should be happy that I'll be able to see my baby boy tonight as he'll be booking out all the way till next Monday! I seriously can't be any happier than this :D

28-06-11
It's raining now, how I wish you were right beside me now so that I can cuddle up tightly in your arms. But it's okay, I'll be seeing you tonight and yes I am so looking forward to it!

P/s: Thanks for being there for me when I'm at my weakest, holding me and pulling me through my horrible moments like this. I love you baby boy, I really do <3

No comments:

Post a Comment