Friday, July 22, 2011

Dinner was awesome!

It's been quite awhile since I had a family gathering. It's not exactly a family gathering as my parents weren't around. It was just a simple dinner and also the last dinner I'm gonna have with my cousin, Alethea as she'll be flying back to Australia this Sunday. I doubt I'll be able to have an actual mean like this with her again, not till next year I guess? So yeah, dinner was awesome, the place was awesome, the people was awesome. Basically, everything was. All enough for me to last it through the night smiling. Thanks for the dinner, Coco Elizabeth! ^^

Ps: Gonna be seeing my baby boy tomorrow already! I'm so happyyyyyyyy! I'm seriously blessed with such lovely people around me. Hehehe! I love you, baby! <3








Here are the pictures that I took, my phone camera sucks! :/




Last but not least..

Create myspace graphic with Gickr

I LOVE YOU, BABY BOY! HEHEHEHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment