Saturday, July 2, 2011

Love you like a love song

30-06-11
Baby, accompanied me down to Wisma Atria to get my hair done. Initially my appointment timing was at 2pm but we both overslept as the weather was simply just too comfortable to get up. It was raining cats and dogs outside! Called to inform my hairstylist that we'll be late :/ Am glad that I've got 1 last treatment to go in August and I'll be done! :D

01-07-11
Stayed home the whole day as baby went to meet Eric and his cousin, Zane for lunch. We than headed over to Jason's place at night, played maple over there and I leveled to 170 already! Happy girl, hehehe! Not easy to level already okay! We left for home around 2 plus as baby got run the next day (:

As for today, as usual. It's gonna be a stay home Saturday! No place to go, nothing much to do. Singapore is boring. Can't wait for our Genting trip during the mid September! Hehehe first overseas trip with baby! Ohya and not forgetting our late night movie at 2am! We'll be catching 'The Transformers 3' in 3D! Heard that it's nice, I can't wait! ^^

Pictures are taken in the cab, no time to snap when we got off :/


He took this shot of me, I like! ^^


Gonna end my post with my babies! <3
Coco & Nono! Winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment