Monday, May 30, 2011

Cause you're amazing, just the way you are

Back to the start of a new week again. This week's gonna be a happy week for us as and being as I'm somebody who loves movies, I'd love to go along to big mass entertainment movies. I get in the mood for all kinds of movies, and so I like to try each of them especially this movie named Kungfu Panda 2!  The show that I've been dying to catch since the moment it got released into the theaters! I bet the show's gonna be the dope shit! Hehe and speaking about this special week, baby's gonna be booking out either tomorrow or the day after! Awesome right?! A day without him is like a face without a smile. Nothing can enlighten me other than this silly boy. Basically he's everything! He can plead work as an excuse to get him out of the clutches or bothersome hosts just for me! Sweet to the maximum, I love you <3


Oh and not forgetting the nail polish that he bought for me, I love it! Thank you so much, baby! Hehe



Tada! This is the outcome from the nail polish than he got for me. Winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment