Monday, May 23, 2011

Top of the world

210511, Jason & YY suggested to have steamboat at Northpoint for our brunch/dinner. Headed down with Yoyo, Hazel, Ah Jia, Marcus, Jason, YY, baby and myself. I dint get to eat alot as my tummy was pretty upset that day. Diarrhea like free only! :/



Baby, happy boy only. He ate two full plates of shabu shabu! ( It's a kind of pork) After that we headed down to Home team academy to play lazer quest! Hw, Cherlyn and Eric met us for the game. It's fun if you can see and it's even more exciting if you can't! Cause all I can see were floating luminous lights and of course blinking lights! Managed to score this time round as my gun set wasn't spoiled like the previous round!


Baby was the top scorer for the day with a total of 2k plus points! Awesome max (Y)

After the game, we headed over to Yoyo's house and down to his fitness corner to chill before heading for supper again. Prata this time round! EGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~ Hehe!

Home right after that as we were all dead beat. Awesome day spent! :D

I LOVE MY BABYBOY! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment